Hey, I’m Nadine.
I am an Orlando documentary wedding photographer. I believe every engaged couple has a story to tell. As a former photojournalist with over 20 years of experience, I am an expert at documenting wedding stories. I anticipate things before they happen to capture real, authentic moments and experiences that occur spontaneously, catching those touching and fun moments with your family and friends. Your favorite photos will be the ones you didn’t know I was taking.
My documentary style means you won’t have to worry about anything because I will allow you to feel comfortable to be yourself, so you can enjoy this special day that you have worked so hard to plan. It also means that once your wedding ends, you will have a wedding album full of beautiful pictures that reflect the true emotions and joy that everyone experienced and will be a forever reminder of your amazing day.
Orlando Wedding Photography Blog Posts
Just because the pandemic has forced you to re-think the size of your wedding, it doesn't mean you can't have the wedding of your dreams. There are so many awesome smaller wedding venues in Orlando that deliver big when it comes to beauty and location. I'm my...
This post is the first in my new series featuring Orlando wedding vendors, presenting their stories of how they have come to the place where they are as business owners and creatives. I believe everyone has a unique story to tell and I am excited to share what I have...
Documentary wedding photography is a powerful style that uses an unobtrusive approach to telling a couple's story through the lens of their photographer. The photographer allows everyone in a wedding to react the way they would if they didn't have a professional...
I AM the right photographer for you if:
- You like to be photographed candidly and showing real emotion.
- You want your photographer to capture real interactions from your family and friends.
- You love authentic pictures more than the posed ones.
- You appreciate the value of black and white photography.
- All you really want is to enjoy your wedding and end up with great pictures of the day.
I am NOT the right photographer for you if:
- You want a photographer to dictate your every move, where and how you should stand, etc.
- You don’t love the classic look of black and white pictures.
- You don’t like photographs that evoke passion and emotion.
- You don’t think it’s possible to have a great time at your wedding.
- You don’t love the idea that your wedding album will be a unique and touching re-telling of your personal love story.