Hey, I’m Nadine.
I am an Orlando documentary wedding photographer. I believe every engaged couple has a story to tell. As a former photojournalist with over 20 years of experience, I am an expert at documenting wedding stories. I anticipate things before they happen to capture real, authentic moments and experiences that occur spontaneously, catching those touching and fun moments with your family and friends. Your favorite photos will be the ones you didn’t know I was taking.
My documentary style means you won’t have to worry about anything because I will allow you to feel comfortable to be yourself, so you can enjoy this special day that you have worked so hard to plan. It also means that once your wedding ends, you will have a wedding album full of beautiful pictures that reflect the true emotions and joy that everyone experienced and will be a forever reminder of your amazing day.
Orlando Wedding Photography Blog Posts
Documentary wedding photography is a powerful style that uses an unobtrusive approach to telling a couple's story through the lens of their photographer. The photographer allows everyone in a wedding to react the way they would if they didn't have a professional...
Having a wedding in the winter months in most of the country is a risky choice, unless your wedding is in Florida that is. The weather in January through April here is absolutely gorgeous minus the humidity of the summer months. Finding ideas for winter weddings can...
There are not too many truly hidden gems when it comes to Orlando wedding venues. To be honest, I think that phrase has been overused. To me, it means something that is not popular because not too many people know about it, but it should be. Celebration Gardens in...
I AM the right photographer for you if:
- You like to be photographed candidly and showing real emotion.
- You want your photographer to capture real interactions from your family and friends.
- You love authentic pictures more than the posed ones.
- You appreciate the value of black and white photography.
- All you really want is to enjoy your wedding and end up with great pictures of the day.
I am NOT the right photographer for you if:
- You want a photographer to dictate your every move, where and how you should stand, etc.
- You don’t love the classic look of black and white pictures.
- You don’t like photographs that evoke passion and emotion.
- You don’t think it’s possible to have a great time at your wedding.
- You don’t love the idea that your wedding album will be a unique and touching re-telling of your personal love story.