All you really want is to have the time of your life with the one you love, celebrating your wedding with friends and family and come away with beautiful photographs to remind you of it all.
But achieving this may not be possible with EVERY wedding photographer. You could end up with a scenario like this…
You and your spouse have just completed your vows and are walking for the first time as a married couple down the aisle. It’s hard to believe and take in all the smiling glowing faces and clutched hands of your most treasured family and friends.
As you start to mingle in the crowd, you catch a glimpse of your college roommate that you haven’t seen in a long time. She rushes toward you to hug you both. You start excitedly talking, so glad she was able to make it in for your wedding!! She says she has some exciting news to tell you… but you quickly hear the loud brash cries from your photographer who is busy herding your entire bridal party to gather for “formal” posed pictures, letting you know you have a strict timeline to stick to. You and your spouse have whisked away for photos.
The rest of your wedding is a blur… and the one nagging thought lingering in your mind after your wedding is over is that you never got to sit down with your friend to hear her exciting news.
What if this story was your story
after your wedding?
What if after all the long arduous planning you did for your wedding resulted in your day being a blur and all you had to show for it was posed photographs?
My documentary style is quite different. There will be posed pictures, but they won’t be obtrusive or get in the way of you having the best time at your wedding. Even in the posed photographs, there will be spontaneity and real emotion.
Mostly, you’ll find me off in the background, unseen, ready, and poised to get your authentic, heartwarming, and ecstatic moments as they happen in real-time on film.
The moments of joy and laughter as you embrace one another as a married couple for the first time draped in gorgeous light.
Or when your father tears up as he gives his toast to you, his girl, and her new spouse.
These will be the silver-framed photo memories you will be sharing and reliving again and again for a lifetime.
“Nadine is an amazing photographer! I highly recommend her! She was so awesome to work with! My pictures turned out absolutely amazing and I’m so thankful. Nadine Nasby photography is the best!”
Typically, a substantial percentage of your wedding budget will go toward your wedding photography.
Do you really want to take a chance on being that bride who hates her wedding pictures?
You can’t turn back time.
They will be your wedding pictures forever.
“We had a great experience with Nadine as our wedding photographer. We had an intimate celebration and she captured it perfectly. She also designed our wedding album and we were so happy with how it turned out. We highly recommend Nadine!”
Nadine Nasby Photography (NNP) Collections range from $2600 – $4175
The Classic NNP $2600 includes:
- 8 hours of coverage means you won’t have to worry about an unbelievable and amazing moment happening without a photographer in the room to capture it permanently for you.
- A Second Shooter because I realize I can’t be all places at the same time.
- A Custom-edited online ordering gallery means I still do all of my own editing because after all, I’m the one who knows you best and will know which frames you’d like the most and which expressions are completely you and which ones are not. An outsourced random photo editor might overlook and discard the ones that turn out to be your precious favorites.
- Download of high-resolution digital files that will completely tell your wedding story from beginning to end. There’s no minimum or maximum number. An engraved USB that will be permanent storage of your files. I archive all my files so you if you lose your USB, your photos can be easily replaced.
- A custom padded photo-covered keepsake USB box means your USB stick won’t end up in a junk drawer, but rather can be displayed on an easel in your home.
Additional collections with custom heirloom albums and additional products are available at your consultation.
I AM the right photographer for you if:
- You love photos that show real emotion.
- You prefer to be relaxed and free to be yourself.
- You love black and white photos.
I am NOT the right photographer for you if:
- You’re not big on candid pictures.
- You want your wedding pictures to be exact replicas of your Pinterest wedding boards.
- You want a lot of formal pictures.
“I like the idea of candid pictures, but I’m afraid I won’t look good in my pictures. How do I know you’re going to make me look good?”
I will always be photographing you with the best angle and in the best lighting. This is my specialty, knowing when and where to be positioned to not only get all the great moments from your wedding but to make sure they’re beautifully framed. Also, if needed, I will make any touch-ups in post-production.
“Do you do engagement pictures?”
You can add a personalized engagement session with high-resolution digital files to the Classic NNP collection for an additional $300. We’ll shoot at a location of your choice and I’ll guide you on hair & make-up, and clothing choices. Your engagement photos will be the first ones I take showcasing your love and will be a total reflection of your personalities.
“Our wedding is going to be in the evening. What equipment do you use?”
While I love using natural light as much as possible, there will be times when I’ll need to use off-camera flashes. If I need to, I can shoot without a flash in church.
I shoot with two Nikon D800 camera bodies, a Sigma 50mm 1.4 Art, Nikon 85 mm 1.8, Nikon 35mm 1.8, and a Nikon 18 – 200mm zoom lens. I have two Nikon SB-900 speedlights and two pocket wizards for off-camera flash that is bounced into reflective umbrellas.
“How soon after our wedding to we get our pictures?”
My turnaround time for finishing your high-resolution images is about six weeks after your wedding. You will get an email link to your online ordering gallery where you can share your photos on social media and choose your pictures for downloading. If you’ve added a custom heirloom 12 x 12 album to your collection, your album will be delivered in about 4 weeks after you approve my designs.
01. Let's Chat
04. Your Wedding
05. Gallery Delivery
You don’t have to be stressed out and exhausted at your wedding, pulled in so many directions that your head is spinning.
You can be Candid.
You can be Comfortable.
You can be Completely You.
Knowing all the while, you’ll end up with amazingly beautiful pictures that will be your Ultimate Family Heirloom.