- The club has just undergone a major renovation and has a gorgeous spacious reception room with panoramic picture windows overlooking the charming waterfront landscape
- It has a spacious romantic outdoor ceremony area under majestic oak trees
- The grounds provide stunning views that are the perfect backdrop for pictures
- There is a beautiful large outdoor patio area that is great for your cocktail hour
- The menu and packages are so versatile; you literally can have any kind of wedding you want
- It’s conveniently located about 15 minutes from Disney World and Universal
Inspiration for this New Orlando Wedding Venue
Here is how you can use a classic and romantic color palette of sage and white at Orange Tree Golf Club.
I think this bridal portrait shot inside Orange Tree’s dining room is one of my all time favorites. The afternoon lighting that spills in through the windows is nothing less than spectacular!
You can have your choice of linens for your tables at Orange Tree, including these white chair covers. I love the elegant look of this lace table overlay used here over the green tablecloth. The tableware includes gold chargers and white square plates.
How About a Citrus Theme?
These tropical bouquets are complimented by the lush landscape of the golf course in the back of Orange Tree’s clubhouse.
Orange Tree’s Event & Restaurant Manager Mary Ezra will work with you to come up with the right combination for your table linens and flatware. Check out these amazing tropical floral arrangements and table designs created by the talented Jessica of Faiella Creations.
You can use this foyer table as a cake table as seen here. The ornate wall mirror beautifully reflects the tropical tables in the background.
Orange Tree’s outdoor patio overlooks the golf course and pond and is a wonderful setting for drinks and appetizers.
With COVID cases spiking right now in Florida, more and more couples are choosing to integrate the outdoors in their wedding plans and Orange Tree Golf Club’s outdoor grounds offer many options so you and your guests can socially distance and stay safe.
Follow these featured vendors on Instagram:
- Hair and make up @gadartistry
- Bridal gowns @kismetbridal
- Cake @bakeawishcakesandsweets
- Linens @overthetoprentallinens
- Rentals @irenteverything
- Bridal makeup @alljazzzedup_
- Groom Suit @leonardofifthavenue
- Orlando Weddings
- Orlando Engagement Session
- Five Questions You Must Ask Before Booking Your Wedding Venue