A new year means new decor and theme ideas for your Orlando wedding! Last month’s style shoot at The Mission Inn Resort with some of Orlando’s most talented wedding vendors featured three princess themes that will give you lots of inspiration, even if you don’t consider yourself the princess type or are looking for a more modern theme. All of the wedding color palettes and decor ideas can be used in many different wedding styles.
Orlando Wedding Decor and Theme #1
If you’re planning an Egyptian themed wedding, here is a spectacular color palette of Fuschia, Gold, Teal, and Orange, inspired by Princess Jasmine. I love the drape of bold colors and glitter gold, vibrant florals, gold table accents, and comfy throw pillows to recline on around the table. Check out and pin your favorites for tabletop, decor, accessories, and of course ones of Soloni in the elegant wedding gown. The desserts are over the top and provided by Soloni of Bake a Wish Cakes and Sweets.
Now let’s talk bride style for this Egyptian Princess. Can’t you just picture yourself in this stunning embossed gold straight line gown for one of your Egyptian gowns?
Soloni’s gown looked amazing even in this black and white portrait. And check out these gorgeous earrings and necklace that compliment her gown perfectly!
Orlando Wedding Decor and Theme #2
A second color palette for a Rapunzel-inspired theme featured softer shades of lavender and bright sunflower yellow. I’m still obsessed with this beautiful lavender sheer gown that was so flowing and playful! If you have long hair and are looking for hair inspiration, try using florals woven through a long braid like these lavender roses which created such a soft and romantic look.
This woodsy natural theme would be awesome for a micro waterfront wedding where you and your guests can dine al fresco. Gold scalloped edged chargers are used with purple and bright yellow decorative edged plates.
Orlando Wedding Decor and Theme #3
If you’re wanting a waterfront wedding, this Ariel theme features a color palette of white, turquoise, and purple with aquatic inspired desserts. The photos were taken at Mission Inn’s Marina del Rey overlooking Lake Harris and along the boat dock just as the sun was setting which made the bride and groom portraits spectacular!
As with any wedding theme and decor, it’s the little details like the iridescent vases, silver mermaid tail napkin rings, and oyster shell desserts that your guests will appreciate and remember as being something special.
- Venue – Mission Inn Resort IG: @missioninnweddings
- Creative Concept, Planning, and Florals – Faiella Creations IG: @faiella.creations
- Day of Coordinator – The Event Company IG: @theeventcompanyfl1
- Assistant Coordinator – Seamless Event Planning IG: @seamlesseventplanning_
- Hair & Makeup – Beaute Speciale IG: @beautespeciale
- Cake – Bake A Wish IG: @bakeawishcakesandsweets
- Sweets – Violes Under the Sweets IG: @violesunderthesweets
- Gowns and Curated Items – Terrie Image’s Shop IG: @terrieimagesshop
- Draping – Bryant Productions Events IG: @bryantproductionevents
- Ariel & Jasmine Rentals – Gala Rentals IG: @gala_rental
- Rapunzel Rentals – Chain of Events IG: @chainofeventsrentals
- Stationery – Hey Hunn Paperie IG: @heyhunnpaperie
Need more wedding inspiration for your Orlando wedding?